Thursday, November 6, 2014

Peaceful


Peaceful - It is time for a new challenge at The Sweet Pea Stampers!! This fortnight we are making sympathy projects. 

My DP are Teresa Collins, Stationery Noted pad


I used this beautiful Sweet Pea image, that is by Katerina Koukiotis, called Easter Blessing. I love when you can take an image designed to be for an occasion and make it for another occasion. Isn't this sweet angel just beautiful? I love the serenity on her face.

I colored her with Copics and added some Stickles to the clouds, her wings and flowers in her hair. She is available in digi at Sweet Pea Stamps.


I tied the ribbon with my Bow Easy and then added a stick pin from a swap that participated in.


My finishing touch was 3 red pearls.


C Inspirations #288 Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment